Webform Product Module
- Drupalguy's Blog
- Log in to post comments
Webform Product module is used to create a Commerce order (payment) for a Webform submission.
It requires using commerce for payment. This module provides payment for a product type where flexibility and/or complexity is needed.
Webforn product provides handler to interface your webform with a payment method that is tracked through Commerce.
One of the issues I ran into with trying to implement Webform Product is it's lack of detailed instructions and a 'How To' for how to setup a simple webform to use as a starting point.
Simple Setup for Webform Product Module
- Create a webform
- Add elements
- Order ID (number)
- Order URL (url)
- Order status (text field)
- Product (select)
- Option Value is the SKU
- Option Text is the description of the variation
- Price is the price of the variation
- Set the permissions for Order ID, Order URL and Order status to administrator.
- Setup Order Type 'Webform'
- Workflow (Fulfillment, with validation)
- Check (Generate a sequential order number when the order is placed)
- Check (Email the customer a receipt when an order is placed)
- Checkout flow (Default)
- Setup Webform Product Handler and map the fields
- Store (set to the correct store)
- Order type (Webform)
- Order item type (Default)
- Order item title ([current-page:title]) or (([webform_submission:source-entity:title]) depending on which title you want displayed)
- Checkout step (order_information)
- Payment Provider (PayPal Commerce Platform)
- Payment status (Order Status)
- Order ID (Order ID)
- Order URL (Order Url)
- Total Price (None)