If you read my previous post I mentioned that Drupal v7.50 has it's apparent difficulties. I spoke of the issue of the consequences of physically uninstalling modules without removing them from the database. Now I will talk some about the other error that surfaces with the upgrade to Drupal 7.50.
That error is:
Funny thing happened with Drupal 7.50, errors started appearing that I had no clue about. It started telling me about modules not being where they were supposed to be and about a utf-8 not being enabled.
One of the errors received was:
I have been a bit distracted the last couple of months. As they say, "time flies when you're having fun," and that has been the case for me. I have been to busy with things to remember to come back here and write about my experiences. I have had the distiction of starting my first colaborative Drupal project during the last month and a half.
In my previous post i mentioned taking notes on how I'm building my new LNMP stack to support my Drupal 8 sites. Below are those notes. I noted the commands used as well as a few links to get more info for some of the functionality.
# After installing Debian 8.3
# Update Repository
Over the last couple of weeks I have started playing with Drupal 8. So far it's been a pleasant experience (surprisingly) though originally I had issues with getting it installed. I tried using drush dl but it would not work (when used it would only download the latest version of Drupal 7). Turns out Drush 6 (the version I was currently at) does not support Drupal 8.
Currently my sites are on Aegir and I must admit that their performance is noticeably better. This gives me incentive to work to keep things on the Aegir Platform but things still are not great. With the new code update I ran into more issues.